Want To Join Our Team?
LarkSpear is devoted to the idea of making Cybersecurity manageable by developing software that helps analysts respond efficiently and effectively to mitigate threats on their systems. We do this by employing developers that can take a creative approach to problem solving as well as work with the latest technologies and standards in use today. If you have the skills we are looking for and want to make an impact on the way businesses respond to cyber-threats, you may have a place at our company. Check out our positions below to see if you’re a good fit!
Junior Software Engineer
A Junior Sofware Engineer at LarkSpear works on a team that develops and maintains our flagship product. This involves coding on the front and back end of our system in response to evolving use cases.
- 2 or more years of web development experience
- 1 or more years of full-stack development experience
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL database structures and queries
- Experience working with version control (Git, Github, Gitkraken, etc.)
Intern Software Engineer
Our interns gain experience working on a full-stack development environment. Team members will help you learn how to employ best-practices in the software-engineering process. We are always on the lookout for talent and drive which can open up the possibility to become a more permanent part of the team.
- 2 or more years of college-level education
- Working toward a Computer Science/IT/Software Engineering oriented degree
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming languages
- Experience with the Linux/Unix environment
See A Job Opening You Are Interested In?
We are excited to consider the possibility of you working for us! We are on the lookout for developers with a passion for making things. Please give us some information about you below and we will review it as soon as we can.